1.Detachment.Nothing is more important than God. Sounds easy. Am working on it.
2. instead of using the Lord’s name in vain.Say,Jesus I trust in you.
3. attend Mass on Sunday’s and Holy Days of Obligation.
As for servile work the Catechism states,
A day of grace and rest from work
2184 Just as God “rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had done,”121 human life has a rhythm of work and rest. The institution of the Lord’s Day helps everyone enjoy adequate rest and leisure to cultivate their familial, cultural, social, and religious lives.122
2185 On Sundays and other holy days of obligation, the faithful are to refrain from engaging in work or activities that hinder the worship owed to God, the joy proper to the Lord’s Day, the performance of the works of mercy, and the appropriate relaxation of mind and body.123 Family needs or important social service can legitimately excuse from the obligation of Sunday rest. The faithful should see to it that legitimate excuses do not lead to habits prejudicial to religion, family life, and health. The charity of truth seeks holy leisure- the necessity of charity accepts just work.1
2186 Those Christians who have leisure should be mindful of their brethren who have the same needs and the same rights, yet cannot rest from work because of poverty and misery. Sunday is traditionally consecrated by Christian piety to good works and humble service of the sick, the infirm, and the elderly. Christians will also sanctify Sunday by devoting time and care to their families and relatives, often difficult to do on other days of the week. Sunday is a time for reflection, silence, cultivation of the mind, and meditation which furthers the growth of the Christian interior life.
4.Honor thy father and mother didn’t come with conditions. It says honor,period.
5. You can kill people with words. I’m working on anger. We can also become indifferent to abortion.
6. Porn,the contraceptive mentality,a culture that says it’s all about me. Jesus said,if you look at a woman with lust you’ve already committed adultery in your heart. This includes your spouse.
7. Let’s consider greed and gluttony;ignoring people in need. a ‘little’ cheating here and there.
8. Gossip,calumny,detraction. People do gossip. It’s usually out of lack of self esteem. It’s a way to make oneself feel better about our own shortcomings. It’s a way of saying the other person is worse so that must make me better. I’m guilty. Working on it.
9 and 10. Be grateful to God for everything you have.